Kern is a polyphonic synthesizer designed to run with and to be fully controlled by modern MIDI keyboard controllers.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption.
- Streamlined to be used with MIDI keyboard controllers; all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- MIDI Learn.
- Two alternative user panels.
- 32 voices polyphony including portamento.
- Two band-limited oscillators including Hard Sync.
- 4-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filter (two types).
- Two envelopes, one LFO.
- Chorus effect.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Plug-in comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine.